14 October 2009

Some things for which to stay tuned...

Pentecost and the New Humanity

During this weekend, I will be behind the scenes of a consultation where scholars and practitioners of Christian revitalization (including both historical and contemporary movements) will share and investigate the ways in which the Spirit of God is moving around the world and across ecclesial communities. I'll be working on updating the site with data and insights gleaned from the weekend.


Q3 - Can you define cosmoanthropecclesiology?

Well, can you? I guarantee that you won't find that in Webster, but join us as we tackle 3 big questions at the intersection of faith and science. What are the 3 big questions? Well, you'll have to stay tuned. I'll be developing a blog related to this center, funded by a grant from the John Templeton Foundation's Science for Ministry Initiative. The blog will feature articles, videos, podcasts and so on and so forth, from students, pastors, scientists, philosophers, theologians, and so on and so forth. This is going to be fun!!

No comments: